PVC Pharmaceutical Blister Films
FOOD & GEN PACKAGING
DECORATIVE SHEET RANGE
PVC TDS DOWNLOAD
KP-Tech is the leading producer of calendared, rigid PVC sheet for: pharmaceutical thermoformed-blister and medical-packaging applications.
The film meets all EU and US FDA regulatory requirements for product contact and is Drug Master File (DMF) registered with the US FDA. (see Regulatory)
The PVC produced by KP Tech is calendared using Japanese and Swiss processing equipment to the highest standard of gauge tolerance and clarity.
KP-Tech films are especially suited to master-roll conversion, coating and lamination applications.
(see regulatory for full list of global approvals)
To ensure the finest quality for pharmaceutical applications, the PVC film undergoes in-line CAMERA INSPECTION during manufacturing.
- MONO PVC
- PVC / PE AND PVC/PE/EVOH
- PVC/PVdC BARRIER FILMS
- COLD FORM FOIL
- Clear, white and colors. 100 to 800 microns gauge.
- Roll widths up to 1,600 mm and Roll OD up to 900mm.
- 76 or 152 mm core. Paper or plastic core.
- Slit rolls from 60mm to 1600mm finished width.
- Shipped with COC and / or COA
- In-line lamination of PE or EVOH